Sunday, June 7, 2015

More Tulips from Me

 
 
 Good Morning!  This week has gone so quickly!  I am sharing a card that I made for a color and a sketch challenge.  I have used stamps from Repeat Impressions ....the Tulips in a Vase were colored with Copics and paper pieced with scraps from a Basic Grey pattern.
Other Supplies: Ivory(Cream) and Purple  CS, Spellbinder Rectangle Die, Cuttlebug EF Gingham, Memento Tuxedo Black and Grape Jelly Inks

Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: WIW Color challenge Purple, Green, Cream
Sketch Saturday: Week # 364 Sketch on right
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use pattern paper on card
Craft Your Passion Challenge: Always anything goes.
As You Like It Challenge: Your Favorite  Flower and Why?  I have many favorite flowers but tulips are my spring favorites because of their beauty and colors.  And they are fun to use on cards.



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Kathy S said...

Wow - beautiful and I love, love, love this Repeat Impressions Stamp. Just perfect for this weeks color challenge. The layout from Sketch Saturday is perfect. Thanks so much for entering! Take care.

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x

Cheri said...

Theresa this is gorgeous. You've used one of my all time favorite RI stamps for this card! Wonderful. So glad to have you joining the color challenge.

Danielle Vincent said...

Tulips are my favorite flower and this is just GORGEOUS!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!

Mojca said...

Waw this looks absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at As You Lie It. Hugs! Mojca