Thursday, June 29, 2017

Bee Happy

Hello!  I am  trying to enter some of June's challenges before time runs out.  Making up for some time that I missed making cards lately.  And I did have some problems with cards automatically showing on Facebook via Net Work Blogs but that seems to have been corrected.
This card is made with Power Poppy Pure Prairie Bouquet digital stamp.  After printing the image I colored with Copics and simply placed on a Green CS mat and a base of Purple CS.  I threaded the ribbon through slits and tied into a bow before attaching to the mat.  I stamped the Power Poppy sentiment from Geraniums set with SU Always Artichoke ink. Since I wanted a bee on my card I printed just the bee from PP Bees in Foxglove digital set ....fussy cut, colored and glued to the finish card. It would have been easier if I had thought to print the bee with the image of the bouquet but I like doing things the hard way!  Thought I needed that Bee with Be Happy sentiment.  
Challenges:
Power & Spark Challenge: The June Bug challenge-use a bug on a card. 
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge: #166 Summer with Ribbon. My flower, butterfly and bee remind me of summer. 
All Sorts Challenge: Week 421 Theme is Flower Power
Simon Wednesday Challenge:  Simon says Any Thing Goes.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

brenda said...

A really pretty floral creation, many thanks for joining or Flower Power theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Stacy Morgan said...

Your flowers look wonderful. Great choice of colors and the crisp and clean feeling is a favorite of mine. Thanks for playing in our June Bug challenge at Power Poppy!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really pretty, Theresa. Thanks so much for playing along in our Summer Challenge. I love seeing your amazing creativity, and I hope that you will join us again soon. Don't forget about our fun Blog Hop on the 13th, and of course, all the fabulous products available in the RRR Shop. We love having you join us!
Blessings,
Karen L
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Karen Letchworth said...

P.S. Before I run off, I want to personally invite you to stop by and play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Our challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly, and we offer AWESOME prizes. Our primary sponsor is Simon Says Stamp, and then every other challenge has other fabulous sponsors. I hope you will link up with us. You can find that fun challenge here:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.