Friday, June 30, 2017

Three Flowers + Two Leaves



Hello!  I was playing with some challenges and came up with this card using the same image three times on the card.  I stamped the flower from GKD set A Year of Flowers by Melanie 3 times on white CS with SU Only Orange and colored in with Copics.  I used the leaf and stems stamps from the same set with Memento Bamboo Green ink and a sentiment from GKD Hello Friend with Memento Rich Cocoa ink.  The splatter was done with GKD Tiny Texture stamp. I attached the image on a mat of GKD Green CS and then a base of GKD Brown CS.
I made an decorative envelope to go with the card using the same flower and leaf stamp and inks. I also decorated the back of envelope but did not photograph that.


Challenges:
Stamp TV: Gina K Designs Release Party Challenge-create a card using the same image 3 times.
Stamp TV: STV17MON26 Mix It Up Monday Challenge Creative Envelopes
Color Throw down: CTD449 Use Orange, Green, Brown.



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

1 comment:

Vickie Z said...

Lovely flowers! So happy you joined us at CTD!