Sunday, August 6, 2017

Herbs from the Garden

Hello!  My card today uses the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and an old Flourishes  stamp Italian Gardens. I stamped all the herbs with Memento Espresso Truffle ink and colored with Copics and Memento Markers.   I stamped the sentiment with SU Always Artichoke ink.  Other supplies: White CS,GKD Green CS, Graphic 45 Secret Garden paper pad. Cheery Lynn Leaves die,  Snippet of ribbon from stash.  This stamp set by Marcella Hawley now the owner of Power Poppy came out in 2011 and I believe I got it in 2012.

Challenges:
Curtain Call: Inspiration Challenge - Herb Garden
Retro Rubber Challenge:  #68 Colors from the photo below.  My stamps released in 2011have been mine since 2012.  Used several shades of green for the herbs and rusty red tones in the pots.



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

Debbie said...

What a sweet card! I love that sentiment!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Creative Lady said...

Cute card, love the flower pots and your coloring. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge.

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Patti said...

This was a great card for the sketches you entered. I love your organic style colors along with the pretty herbs. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Jan Clothier said...

What a lovely card! The more you look at it, the more you see in it. At first I hadn't noticed the way you've embossed the background paper or that the paper had words on it. Your colouring is great - the pots look 3D and your image matches up so well with your sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenge this week.

Debbie Mageed said...

Beautiful card! Love the texture and sweet details!! What a great stamp set to keep in your stash. Thank you for playing along with us at Retro Rubber and hope you will join us again soon.

Katy McGloin said...

This stamp set is right up my alley!! And I adore the sentiment. Thanks so much for including Retro Rubber in the challenge combination! As always, I love seeing you in our gallery!!